On the Latest Cover
MZANZI TRAVEL is a full-colour quarterly, A4 publication that sets out to showcase, foster and promote whatever South Africa has to offer to both local and international tourists.
The focus, like a trip advisor, hones right across the value chain of tourist information and activities. Unknown gems, exploring our unique history and cultures, to our natural assets are found in between the pages of our magazine.
Mzanzi Travel caters for the road, rail, air and ocean traveler, from your humble hiker all the way up to the executive business traveler; from your city tours to game safaris; from budget accommodation all the way up to five star luxury hotels, resorts and spas; from indigenous foods to fine cuisine, leisure as well as business travel; from preservation of conservation our pages will provide you with the best advice of desirable destinations and information to make your experiences memorable.
Bringing inspiration to travelers from all walks of life and igniting a passion for putting Mzanzi (South Africa) on the map.
Spot the Magazine
MZANZI TRAVEL has a readership of 35 000 per quarter and caters for the LSM of 6-10.
- Airport lounges & reception areas (both international and domestic)
- Tourism Boards
- Travel & Tourism trade shows and conferences
- Tour operators / agents
- Leading hotel groups, lodges & guesthouses
- City Sightseeing Red Bus depots Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- Car rental offices
- Cape Town Tourism (Burg Str, Simon’s Town, Somerset West)
- Ushaka International Airport