Gondwana Family Lodge at Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
This sanctuary is a perfect location for a family getaway with modern comforts and magnificent views overlooking the Anysberg Mountains, the Bellair Dam, the flora, forna and game. There is entertainment for the little ones to keep them busy while the adults enjoy the game drives on the Sanbona Reserve.
There is a beautiful relaxing area by the pool overlooking the reserve. While exploring the pool retreat I recall hearing the roaring of lions just before we left to explore on our sunset game drive one evening. Just to think the lions were this close was a goosebumps experience. The lodge offers an extensive menu of therapies and treatments which includes a steam room which most definitely offers a serene ending to a fun filled day of game drives.
The Lodge facilities included
- Gift boutique
- Indoor playroom with television area for kids
- Outdoor Jungle Gym area for kids
- Relaxing lounge area with fire place and television with satellite channels
- Open-air dining boma
- Relaxing steam room
The Suite features
- Air conditioning
- Under floor heating
- Private Deck and balcony
- Electronic safe
- International dialing telephones
- En-suite bathroom with luxury shower and free-standing bath and twin basins with a view of the reserve.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Private minibar
Tel +27 (0) 21 010 0028 or after hours +27 (0)21 010 0002;